Case Study

Efficiency Skyrockets With A Field Service Software Upgrade

Source: Field Technologies Magazine

By Sarah Nicastro, publisher/editor in chief, Field Technologies
Follow Us

RJS

RJS Pest Management has decreased the time spent dispatching field technicians by 81 percent since adopting a new field service management system.

RJS Pest Management (RJS) was founded in 2005 and has since been providing commercial pest control services to businesses in the greater New York City metropolitan area. The company currently employs 35 field technicians who focus specifically on large-scale commercial properties, such as hotels. Most of RJS’ customers (approximately 90 percent) contract with the company for preventative services, so typically a technician will have five to 10 scheduled stops on a routed work day. The other 10 percent of RJS’ business is comprised of callbacks and additional requests from these customers, or one-off jobs.

VIEW THE CASE STUDY!
Signing up provides unlimited access to:
Signing up provides unlimited access to:
  • Trend and Leadership Articles
  • Case Studies
  • Extensive Product Database
  • Premium Content
HELLO. PLEASE LOG IN. X

Not yet a member of Field Technologies Online? Register today.

ACCOUNT SIGN UP X
Please fill in your account details
Login Information
I'm interested in newsletter subscriptions.
ACCOUNT SIGN UP

Subscriptions

Sign up for the newsletter that brings you the industry's latest news, technologies, trends and products.

You might also want to: