When: April 13, 2021, 10 am PST /1 pm EST
Duration: 60 minutes
2020 is gone, now what should medical device manufacturers expect in 2021?
Despite the disruptions the pandemic created in 2020, the global medical device market has been growing since 2015 and is expected to touch the $612.7 billion figure by 2025. However, medical device companies might have to adjust their priorities for 2021 to keep their growth momentum intact, without jeopardizing patient safety and innovation.
In this free webinar, our expert will review key trends to watch for in 2021 and how companies should prepare to stay compliant and successful:
- Extensive use of Robotics
- The Internet of Medical Things (IoMT)
- A need to boost cybersecurity
- Accelerated use of Artificial Intelligence (AI)
- The use of Unique Device Identification (UDI) system