The U12C is the perfect companion for mobile power users on the go. The U12C features a 12.1" WXGA Touch Screen TFT LED backlight display which quickly converts into a Tablet PC. This lightweight powerhouse is encased in magnesium and has been tested to MIL-STD-810G standards for drop, shock, and spill protection. And all of the unit's I/O ports are covered to protect from the hazards of dirt and dust. The unit is powered by the Intel i5 processor to maximize speed and data management. In addition, the U12C comes with a hard handle making portability a snap. So if you are looking for a feature rich, durable and ultra mobile computing device, take a look at the Gammatech U12C.
- Drop Resistant: MIL-STD-810G, Method 516.6, Procedure IV,
4 feet high with 26 drops to 2" plywood over concrete with unit off Up to 5 units to pass.
- Shock Resistant: MIL-STD-810G, Method 514.6, Procedure I, Category 24, Fig. 514.6E-1, Fig.
(Non-operating)ASTM 4169, Truck Transport, 11.5.2 Random test, Assurance Level 2(Operating)
- Spill Resistant: 100c.c. water drop on all C cover area in 2-5 seconds with system operational, with no effect on system operation or stability.
- Dust Resistant: All Input/Output ports
- Battery Protection: Double protection smart battery circuitry prevents damage caused by current or voltage surges and overheating.
Smart Battery Calibration helps fight the loss of battery capacity after repeated charge-discharge cycles.
- Stylish Rugged: Smart Battery Calibration helps fight the loss of battery capacity after repeated charge-discharge cycles.
A, D parts are Magnesium alloy & B,C parts are PC+ABS