The waterproof Recon weighs just 17 ounces, and it exceeds military specifications for drop, vibration and both high and low temperature operation. The Recon works wherever and whenever you need it.
The waterproof Recon handheld computer weighs just 17 ounces, and it exceeds military specifications for drop, vibration and both high and low temperature operation. The Recon works wherever and whenever you need it.
You can count on Recon when portability, data security and maximum operating time are crucial. The innovative modular design saves time and money on long-term service and provides customization options to suit your different applications. The PowerBoot Module integrates a 3800mAh battery pack with industry-standard 9-pin serial and USB ports into a single component you can easily replace even in the field. The standard CF-Cap protects its two CompactFlash slots from rain, wind and dust, and it supports qualified memory and Bluetooth cards.
The Recon features the high-performance 200MHz or 400 MHz XScale processor, a color display with front light, 64MB of RAM and 64MB or 128 MB of nonvolatile Flash storage to protect data from resets or even complete power loss. And with Windows Mobile 2003 software for Pocket PCs, the Recon runs all the applications you use most, including your calendar, e-mail and Pocket versions of Word and Excel.
- Operating System: Windows Mobile 2003 for Pocket PCs
- Processor: 200MHz or 400 MHz Intel XScale Processor
- Memory: 64MB high-speed SDRAM
- Storage: 64MB or 128 MB nonvolatile Flash storage
- Display: 240 x 320 pixel ( ¼ VGA) color TFT with LED front light
- Expansion: 1x Type I and 1x Type II Compact Flash slots
- Batteries: 3800 mAh NiMH rechargeable pack; Over 15 hours of continuous room-temperature operation with default settings
- Ports: Standard 9-pin male D-shell RS-232 serial and USB ports