By Rob George, Hitachi Solutions
Contract management might not be one of the most exciting elements of field service, but it is one of the — if not the — most essential.
Good contract management:
With so much at stake, it’s imperative that field service providers make a conscious effort to optimize their contract management process wherever and however possible.
- Guarantees a steady revenue stream for service providers,
- Helps technicians out in the field avoid awkward interactions that could result in contract leakage,
- Ensures that customers’ service needs and expectations are consistently met,
- Encourages customers to renew or even upgrade their current contract, and
- Strengthens existing customer relationships