8 Tips To Optimize Service Contract Lifecycle Management
Source: Hitachi Solutions
By Rob George, Hitachi Solutions
Contract management might not be one of the most exciting elements of field service, but it is one of the — if not the — most essential.
Good contract management:
With so much at stake, it’s imperative that field service providers make a conscious effort to optimize their contract management process wherever and however possible.
- Guarantees a steady revenue stream for service providers,
- Helps technicians out in the field avoid awkward interactions that could result in contract leakage,
- Ensures that customers’ service needs and expectations are consistently met,
- Encourages customers to renew or even upgrade their current contract, and
- Strengthens existing customer relationships
VIEW THE ARTICLE! Log In
Get unlimited access to:
Trend and Thought Leadership Articles
Case Studies & White Papers
Extensive Product Database
Members-Only Premium Content
Welcome Back! Please Log In to Continue. X
Enter your credentials below to log in. Not yet a member of Field Technologies Online? Subscribe today.
Subscribe to Field Technologies Online X
Subscribe to Field Technologies Online