The purpose of this white paper is to describe the highly specialized approach to ensuring technology implementation success and accelerating ROI. Effective technology implementation and ROI achievement in field service depend on sound change management practices. Field service change management addresses the unique dynamics and characteristics of work performed by field technicians.
The main elements to consider in field service change management are:
- Field technician participation
- Field service manager participation
- Identifying deliberate and unintended process impacts
- Management preparation of roles, responsibilities and objectives
- Communications, including audiences and messages
Each of these elements must be addressed as a design system for field service change management.