- Tighten processes for increased efficiency
- Improve return on investment
OUTCOME & RESULTS
- Over $250,000 saved in 2015 just on the administrative side
- Significantly improved efficiency
- More informed business decisions due to integration with analytics engine
Pesado Energy Services is a Mississippi-based pipeline construction company specializing in both new construction and maintenance projects in the energy industry.
"We were kind of shooting from the hip when it came to setting up a new job," says Jeff Peel, Chief Operating Officer. There was no formal documentation that outlined the scope of the job or the workers and equipment needed.
For Pesado, tracking on-the-job expenses is critical, as they essentially eat into the profit margin. But to track these expenses, the company was relying on time-consuming manual processes, which offered little return on investment. "We can't make a lot of money when someone's sitting in a room just looking at paper."