By Jeff Comstock, Vice President, Dynamics 365 Customer Service and Field Service
Today we’re announcing new capabilities to help customer and field service teams deliver more consistent and engaging experiences, from the call center to on-site visits. The new features for Microsoft Dynamics 365 Customer Service and Microsoft Dynamics 365 Field Service provide the agility to adapt to changing customer needs, as well as streamline agent and technician workspaces, so they can resolve issues faster.
Let’s look at what’s new in this release. Be sure to review the full release notes for Dynamics 365 Customer Service and Dynamics 365 Field Service.
Dynamics 365 Customer Service
In our journey to help optimize support delivery and increase agent productivity, the following features are now generally available:
- Unified routing with modernized assignment capabilities leveraging custom rules and machine learning models to automate and scale work classification and assignment for large support organizations.
- Federated knowledge search to enable organizations to streamline and centralize the growth of their support knowledge base through other Dynamics 365 organizations, Microsoft SharePoint, and Microsoft Graph connectors.
- Embedded insights dashboards, which highlight important KPI insights for support summary KPIs, agent performance, support topic activity, and knowledge to alert supervisors to direct actions they can take to optimize support delivery every day.
- AI-powered suggestions to help agents resolve customer issues faster, and we’ve expanded these capabilities to support non-English languages.
- Streamlined, simplified set up for omnichannel through a new administrative experience.