When customers such as US Steel, GM, Ford and Becton Dickinson rely on you for service, it’s pivotal to have the most dynamic and comprehensive field service management (FSM) software on the market.
As a pioneer manufacturer of universal testing equipment, Instron was tasked to turn services from a cost center into a profit center and increase profitability without additional overhead.
Like many other global service companies, Instron was challenged with departmental disconnect, lack of data for accurate forecasting and planning, and ineffective communication. By leveraging Astea’s FSM platform Alliance Enterprise, Instron’s service organization has overcome these challenges and become the company’s most profitable business unit.
Watch this short testimonial video to see how Instron achieved:
- seamless workflow through the same data set
- higher profitability without adding overhead
- accuracy with revenue prediction
- connectivity between departments
- improved inventory management and service technician utilization
- increased customer retention
- and much more