Corry Micronics introduces its new line of filtered D-Sub Miniature connectors. Filtered connectors are available in pin counts from 9 to 50 pin. Micronics offers the d-sub miniature connectors in "C" and "Pi" configurations. Filtered d-sub miniature connector adapters are also available in several different values. Chip capacitor or tubular filter versions are also available.
Click here to download the product datasheet in pdf format.
Click here to download the Corry Micronics Product Catalog in pdf format.
- Cost-Effective Solutions - Innovative product design that replaces individual chip capacitor filters on the PCB, with feedthru capacitors, or chip-on-board filters, keeping cost down but maintaining the highest quality performance.
- Design Flexibility - Available pin counts from 9 to 50, to better suit our customers’ need.
- Compact Design - Compressed, space-saving .318” footprint, interchangeable with standard D-subminiature connectors. Performance- Superior filtering of high frequency interference; provides expert EMI shielding.
- Reliability - Each D-subminiature connector is 100% tested, going through our rigorous testing process to ensure constant performance.
- Telecommunications base station equipment
- Power supplies
- Industrial equipment
- Switching and transmission equipment
- Computer work stations