Now, anyone can create custom interactive buttons, keyboards, and panels that seamlessly integrate into any application, roll out on any platform, provide operator security, are easily modified, yet still provide the ultimate user interactive experience.
Now, anyone can create custom interactive buttons, keyboards, and panels that seamlessly integrate into any application, roll out on any platform, provide operator security, are easily modified, yet still provide the ultimate user interactive experience. Whether you're on a mouse, pen, rugged, tablet, or touchscreen based system, you now have the right tool. And it easily integrates into low and high level programming environments!
Build-a-Board can generate it's own multiple run-time platform targets for Windows CE thru Windows 7, Linux, and Mac OSX, or create and add layouts to IMG's My-T-Soft Family (My-T-Pen, My-T-Touch, My-T-Soft, My-T-Soft Terminal Server, and OnScreen with Word Complete for Assistive Technology).
Build-A-Board is the answer for anyone who needs to have complete control over the user-interface when working with a touch screen, rugged pc, tablet pc, or pen based system. Of course, it also works with every other kind of pointing device, including mouse, trackball, head-mouse, foot-mouse, mouse-keys, etc.
With Build-A-Board you can...
- Create any on screen keypad, keyboard, or membrane layout
- Replace old legacy membrane panels with virtual onscreen panel replicas
- Select Colors of Text, Keys, and Panels
- Use High Resolution 3D on screen keys
- Select Fonts
- Build & Test within the Builder Environment locally (does not require Target system)
- Cut/Copy/Paste Keys
- Drag & Drop keys for quick & easy layouts
- Align keys - Top/Left/Bottom/Right/Horizontal Center/Vertical Center
- Evenly Space Keys
- Size Keys to match Width/Height/Both Width & Height
- Center Key or Keys
- Create keystrokes along with full-featured macros in Key Action
- Built-in Commands: Close, Minimize, Save Position
- Open different layouts from user-accessible keys or manage programmatically
- Play MIDI files
- Play Sounds (Wave files)
- Run External programs, Execute Shortcuts, Use File Associations to launch host application
- Save and Manage projects