A Framework For Completed Service Work With Michael Blumberg And David Nour
Completed Service Work is a lot more than providing service to customers when things need fixing. It’s a very strategic aspect of the business if performed correctly can set your business apart from your competitors.
In this episode, Michael Blumberg, the President and CEO of Blumberg Advisory Group, Inc. and David Nour, the author of Relationship Economics® join Michael Israel. The trio discusses how completed service work elevates service professionals and businesses. They explain in detail the importance of using field service management to build meaningful relationships with customers.
Michael & David discuss:
- How great completed service work can elevate your business above your competitors
- The importance of having a mentor
- How field service management helps build meaningful relationships with customers
- Definitions of Net Promoter Score (NPS) and sentiment analysis
- How predictive data can be used as a leading driver of customer relationship
- Different ways companies can empower their employees to go the extra mile for their customers
- And more
LISTEN TO THE PODCAST! Log In
Get unlimited access to:
Trend and Thought Leadership Articles
Case Studies & White Papers
Extensive Product Database
Members-Only Premium Content
Welcome Back! Please Log In to Continue. X
Enter your credentials below to log in. Not yet a member of Field Technologies Online? Subscribe today.
Subscribe to Field Technologies Online X
Subscribe to Field Technologies Online