When the company implemented IFS Applications in 2000, MSA expected to realize a number of benefits. In addition to automated processing, MSA hoped to realize efficiencies in collecting transactional information through the use of IFS’ integration capabilities.
Other anticipated benefits included:
- Reduce the time between client deliverables and invoicing from weeks to days
- Improve accounts receivable collections management
- Reallocation of staff to value-added tasks
- Improve analysis capability
- Integrate time sheets and expense reports
- Improve visibility of business information for management
For an enterprise like MSA, the goal of implementing enterprise technology is to realize significant financial efficiencies and further insight into business operations.
Download the full case study below to learn more.