NexTraq Fleet DispatchSource: NexTraq
Advanced dispatch system for maximum fleet efficiency
NexTraq Fleet Dispatch (formerly MARCUS Drive) works with the Garmin® navigation device to provide communication and dispatch capabilities between dispatchers and the field. Use Fleet Dispatch to provide daily itineraries to drivers, view real-time updates on the status of every job, re-route vehicles to accommodate new service requests and deliver messages to your drivers. With Fleet Dispatch, you gain a clear understanding of where your fleet is and where it is going.
NexTraq Fleet Dispatch enables your drivers to:
- Follow voice-guided directions
- Create instant routes to new service requests
- Change routes to avoid traffic
- Take the most direct route
- Message dispatchers about job status
- Notify dispatchers when a destination is reached
"The NexTraq Fleet Dispatch solution alone has saved drivers two hours a day in travel time because they know exactly where they are going and don't have to call in for directions. That's a 20 percent increase in driver productivity."
Operations Manager, Park Ellis ServiceMaster